- Familiar with at least one leading commercial CRM system.
- Assist delivery teams with CRM solution planning, analysis, designing, building, and testing. - You will be considered a product expert that is also responsible for providing support in CRM issue escalation and resolution.
- Assist across all phases of projects (e.g. Plan, Analyze, Design, Build, and Test)
- Leverage technical knowledge to design and implement CRM solutions
- Research customer issues that may be non-standard in order to offer solutions
- Support design of conceptual architecture and technical solutions
- Ensure project quality meets standards through KPI identification and testing plan
- Support continuous improvement efforts to proactively identify potential challenges to customer success and business productivity
- Travel as required
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field preferred with at least 1 year relevant experience
- Understanding of common industry standard business practices supported by CRM
- Some understanding of CRM or another business management software (Microsoft Dynamics preferred)
- Some knowledge of software in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment, Microsoft SQL, HTML, Microsoft ASP, Microsoft .Net, and etc.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.