- Involved in full project cycle from user requirements gathering to project implementation, maintenance and support
- Responsible for developing secure, scalable web application
- Implement the integration with external interface systems
- Perform data migration, data transformation and scripting
- Support all aspects of system testing and commissioning processes
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Computer Science or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of professional software development experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in designing and developing Web API or Web applications.
- Proficient in one major backend programming language: Java, Node.js or Microsoft .Net/C#.
- Excellent understanding of product development in the mobility space
- Experience of designing architecture and framework for kinds of Web API and mobile apps/websites.
- Deep understanding about mobile app architecture. Demonstrated ability in meeting timelines.
- Experience in Agile or Lean software development.
- Practical knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Development (OOD), software Design Patterns, and Unified Modelling Language (UML). Good competency in developing effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems
- Experience in vue.js or RWD (Responsive Web Design) is a big plus.
- Familiar with relational databases, SQL language and O/R mapping.
- PaaS (Azure or AWS) based development experience is a big plus.
- Knowledge about hybrid mobile app development like Cordova is a plus.
- Ability to work effectively across different stakeholder groups ranging from business analysts to product managers and developers to discuss product development options, considerations and implications.
- Systematic, meticulous approach in managing tasks without being lost in the details and focused on overall objectives and timelines.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.