- Design, develop, and configure software systems to meet market and/or client requirements either end-to-end from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance (including testing), to delivery and maintenance of the software product or system or for a specific phase of the lifecycle.
- Apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support a client, project or entity.
- 8+ years of experience and able to manage the deliverables as individual contributor and collaborate with client team required.
- Experience in UI/UX (HTML5,CSS,LESS,SAAS)
- Experience in Angular 6, SignalR
- Experience using ag grid and prime grid components required.
- Experience in integrating charting components like prime chart, Echart, required
- Experience in UML, Design Patterns.
- Experience in Visual Studio 2017 with Team Foundation Server as SCM tool preferred.
- Experience in designing a high performance and responsive web application.
- Experience in developing and Integrating Web API components using ASP.Net Core preferred.
- Experience in deploying the web application in IIS Server.
- Experience in SQL Server 2016 - Tables, Procedures. Functions, Views, Indexes, Partitioning, Disaster Recovery, BCP, etc.
- Experience in creating design using Enterprise Architect Tool preferred.
- Experience in creating Unit test cases using automated testing tools line NUnit, MOQ, etc.
- Experience in reviewing and managing the source code base using tools like FxCop, StyleCop, SonarQube, etc.
- Experience in Agile Extreme Programming/Scrum preferred
- Experience in managing functional and tracing functional requirements throughout the application life cycle.
- Good Communication skills and client interaction is a plus.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 8-9 Months Agency Contract employment.