- Responsible for establishing, delivering and maintaining high service quality standards in Service Desk
- Act as a point of contact for Service Desk delivery matters.
- Supports and manage a team of Service Desk Engineers to achieve agreed service levels with all accounts.
- Disseminates information received from client contact point to the Service Desk Engineers as soon as possible and ensures that they are fully briefed on the information received.
- Conduct regular meetings to ensure team members have complete understanding of process and procedures.
- Provide preliminary findings and investigation to customer complaints received by Service Desk Engineers.
- Prepare Service Desk Reports.
- Works on the shift roster.
- Undertakes administration duties associated with Service Desk Engineers leave application and claims of allowance, transport and expenditure.
- Ensure Service Desk Engineers adhere to all processes.
- Provide input to Service Desk Tower Manager in regards to Service Desk Engineers performance for performance evaluations.
- Provide input to Service Desk Tower Manager in the development of Service Desk Engineers training plans.
- Coordinate delivery of a consistent and uniform high quality service to customers.
- Regularly inspect, sample & audit the entire incident management process.
- Determine, document & closely monitor any areas that may need improvement.
- Ensure team’s compliance with national and international quality standards and benchmark.
- Actively participate in internal, external and client audits, where required.
- Support business improvement initiatives for the accounts (ie ISO certifications, Six Sigma Projects, ITIL processes)
- Minimum - Diploma in IT/Business Studies or equivalent.
- Preferably with ITIL v3/Process Management/ISO 20000 certification or knowledge.
- Excellent analytical abilities to grasp the key points from complicated details.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 2 Years Agency Contract employment.