- Manage the provisioning and maintenance of fibre based corporate domestic data services such as Evolve, Elite, MetroE, Ethernnet, ISDN and Gigawave.
- Manage the provisioning and maintenance of copper based services such as ISDN2, ALLC, and DEL services for corporate customers
- Co-ordinate the site survey, in-building fibre implementation, and equipment installation at customer premises to ensure ready for services within ordering lead times.
- Work with relevant upstream and downstream parties to meet customer experience targets for provisioning and maintenance for the respective services.
- Manage contractors providing outsource services for the implementation and maintenance of fibre and copper services.
- Manage internal team of field engineers in providing onsite support at customer locations for provisioning and maintenance.
- Manage projects and work with stakeholders for large scale projects involving multiple orders
- Perform annual budgeting and manage costs, including staff and contractor costs, to meet organisation objectives.
- Degree in Engineering
- Above 10 years of working experience and leading a team size above 50
- Knowledge of GPON and Fixed Access
- Understand common Transport & IP networks architecture today and how it can evolve in the future
- PMP certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Exceptional collaboration, negotiation, influential leadership, and relationship-building skills with internal stakeholders, customers, and suppliers in a highly matrixed environment