- Direct, design, plan, and document software architecture, software interfaces, software development, and software workflow
- Participate in full SDLC (Waterfall/Agile), including iterative development, estimations and design sessions.
- Collaborate with resources in designing and implementing integrated, enterprise solutions.
- Provide expertise in the development and calibration of software.
- Perform software (and occasionally hardware) root cause analysis
- Manage customer/user expectations and align development with actual product/project requirements
- Direct and coordinate teams in troubleshooting issues on software systems and setup, inclusive of servers/storage/network
- Provide API/SDK usage guidance, training and technical documentations to internal and external parties.
- Responsible for software development life cycle and ensuring development meet required standards
- Degree/Masters in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Communications Engineering or equivalent
- 10+ years of experience in Java, J2EE, multi-tier web application projects
- Experience with IBM WebSphere App Server 8 and above
- Experience with Spring Boot 2.0, MyBatis
- Experience with databases like Oracle, Mongo DB 3.x, etc
- Experience with Apache CXF (3.2.x) for REST based Web Services
- Experience in creating UML modeling diagrams
- Experience in Apache Camel 2.20 for Enterprise integration
- Experience using JWTs with JSON for REST Web Services
- Experience in different version control systems like SVN, GIT, etc
- Development experience with Angular 5 and HTML5 applications
- Understanding in security in enterprise applications and integration with SSO based applications and ISO payment messages
Candidates will be offered a Permanent / Direct Contract role, based on assessment.