- Install and operation support for various SAN, NAS, Backup storage & Backup Products creating, configuring, deploying and troubleshooting monitoring solutions and providing deployment implementation best practices
- Responsible for SAN/NAS, SAN Switch administration in VMware/Hyper-V level
- Responsible for Backup & Restoration (Disk level and Tapes level)
- Diagnoses software problems and resolve or direct to the appropriate team
- Performs data backups and disaster recovery operations
- Responsible for troubleshooting storage & backup problems as reported by users
- Provides new hardware specifications to users based on application needs and anticipated growth; installs new servers and maintains the server infrastructure
- Defines procedures for monitoring, evaluates, diagnoses, and establishes work plans to resolve system issues
- Performs troubleshooting for complex hardware, software and network problems
- Set guidelines, policies and procedures and drive the execution
- Provide supporting documentation, reports, and other information to management
- Works on multiple projects as a project team member.
- Leading integrated process teams, as well as co-ordinating and communicating customer requirements
- Lead a team of 2-4 and be a mentor to juniors
- Bachelor degree in Computer Information Systems or related field.
- 6 - 10 years of experience with EMC, NetApp, IBM, Dell storage system.
- ITIL Foundation V3 certified
- Experience in backup management: Enterprise backup solution, image backup solution, Bare Metal recovery including Symantec NetBackup, EMC Networker
- High level understanding of various complementing technologies including Security, Fault / Monitoring / Patch management, Networking, ITIL, Business Continuity Planning and Database.
- Good knowledge in Windows OS, Unix OS, Linux OS, Windows Powershell, Unix Scripting
Shortlisted candidate will be offered either a 1 Year Direct Contract or Permanent upon assessment.