- Understand user requirements and participate in technical design and quality review
- Develop, configure and implement system applications and external system interfaces in accordance to user requirements
- Perform unit testing, system integration testing and project implementation with knowledge of methodologies and procedures for application testing and quality assurance
- Investigate into defects, research for problem resolution and implementation problem rectification.
- Assist in User Acceptance Testing
- Assist with application training for users
- Participate in implementation roll-out
- Provide operational support and ongoing maintenance and enhancement after implementation, including troubleshooting of production issues
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of native mobile application development experience with iOS (Swift or Objective C) and Android (Kotlin or Java).
- Strong knowledge in development best practices and coding standard to ensure the best quality and responsiveness of the application.
- Familiar with Application Deployment, OAuth, Restful APIs, Cloud Messaging APIs, Push Notifications and Google Analytic.
- Good technical knowledge and experience in Object Oriented Design and Programming
- Able to work independently to meet project deadlines with minimum supervision, and a good team player.
- Innovative and able to work under tight timelines
- Experience with cross platform mobile application development framework (e.g. Xamarin, React-Native) will be an added advantage.
- Experience in web application development will be an added advantage.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.