- Provide remote and on-site technical support, including but not limited to, Incident Management and Problem Management
- Escalate incidents, problems, changes to Team Lead, Service Delivery Manager, Account Manager or vendors as per defined business rules, ensuring timely resolution of client service requests
- Manage, own and co-ordinate technical resolution of incidents either remotely or onsite.
- Liaise with vendors needed to achieve incident and problem resolution.
- Maintain detailed knowledge (and be sensitive) of clients’ environments, where applicable, by maintaining and updating relevant documentation with full understanding of client’s voice environment
- Maintain a detailed understanding of current and emerging technologies relevant to the role.
- At least 2 years of experience in a technical support environment working with Cisco products.
- CCNA - Voice certification
- Knowledge of Cisco Telepresence (Endpoints, VCS, MCU, TMS, TCS, etc), Unified Communications products (Cisco CUCM, UCCX, Unity, CUC, CUPS, Jabber, CWMS, Meeting Place, CMS/Acano, Calabrio etc.) and Cisco Routing and Switching.
- Experience working with Cisco IOS Software and VMware software.
- Experience working with MCS and UCS Hardware.
- Understanding of Voice over IP technologies and protocols (Gateways, H.323, MGCP, SIP, etc).
- Proven experience in troubleshooting environment, which includes Cisco Routers and Switches, and Cisco IP Telephony Infrastructure (Call Manager, Unity Connection, CUPS, UCCX, etc).