- Gather and understand requirements, Impact analysis, cost estimation, production of comprehensive functional and technical specification.
- The development of enhancements to the Risk Systems. This will involve both ‘hands on’ developments as well as working with vendor to deliver the solution.
- The implementation, customisation and support of vendor systems components (such as Murex MRA)
- System testing, trouble shooting, code review and quality control.
- Managing users’ expectations.
- Offer third line support to the production support team.
- Have minimum of 3 years of development experience, preferably working with Murex applications
- 3+ years experience working directly with users to gather/ analyze requirements and translation into a technical solution
- Ability to take responsibility for project/enhancement delivery from initiation to implementation and ensure delivery under tight schedules.
- Articulate with a high standard of written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work with other teams and manage those teams to achieve project deliverables.
- Preferably with Banking Background, Specifically in Risk Management and/ or Treasury
- Have Understanding of:
- Market Risk Concepts
- FRTB Regulations
- Treasury products including Derivatives, Fixed Income and Money Market products
- Murex system in a Banking environment, Murex MRA and/or FRTB, RDBMS - Oracle, Unix/Linux OS and Unix Scripting
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.