- To manage, market and grow suit of managed services and other related services.
- Candidates are expected to drive service creation, service quality enhancement of managed products and increase market share and profitability through continuous product enhancements, operational improvement and product marketing and pricing strategies.
- The managed services are the followings but not limited:
i) Remote infrastructure management including application management.
ii) Data Centre operations and management services
iii) Service Management services
- Manage product life cycles by reviewing existing services regularly and develop new services to meet emerging market trends and changing customer requirements locally or with HQ.
- Achieve operating revenue and Product OI target.
- Carry out market research, market sizing, tracking of sales pipelines and sales forecasting
- Analyze market conditions and provide critical inputs to management for media and long term business planning.
- Create and maintain the business cases for strategic pricing and non-standard terms and conditions.
- Establish and cultivate partnership processes in managed services to grow managed services business.
- Collaborate with service delivery and operations team of ensure effective product delivery mechanism is maintained or improved if necessary/
- Create work flows and operation process for managed services.
- Support sales team to win/retain customers by providing competitive pricing and customised solutions/SLA if required.
- Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or Marketing, minimum 2 years of Product Management / Product Development experience in IT industries.
- Familiar with Managed Services.
- Proficient in internet and cloud related applications and technologies.
- Familiar with data centre, networking and security technologies.
- Basic financial skill