- Work together with Product Owner, business analysts, UX designer and developers to proactively understand and clarify on user requirements.
- Design and develop test cases, test procedures and test data
- Implement test automation solution.
- Execute test procedures in different supported browsers and mobile devices.
- Participate in Scrum process. Providing effort estimation, participate in daily standup meeting and actively maintain own task backlog.
- Track defects and follow-through on defect resolutions.
- Support and troubleshooting of production issues.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience in performing and managing software testing in web and mobile.
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycles, process and methodologies.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, self-motivated and proactive approach.
- Experience with test automation on web and mobile
- Competent in executing testing activities - Functional Testing and Non-functional testing
- Experience in SCRUM
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment