- Building effective working relationships with the business; understanding their issues, concerns, and priorities.
- Take the lead role in assisting with the business case, planning and monitoring,
- Translating and simplifying requirements. Identifying areas that may require systems solutions.
- Leading and/or participating in the business process analysis, testing, system cutover, documentation, and training of system functionality.
- Analyzing change in light of current business processes, assessing impact on other SAP modules.
- Partnering with other functional and technical teams to ensure quality delivery.
- Following standards and best practices in the delivery of solutions.
- Strong understanding of SAP HCM process and local statutory reporting and audit requirements
- Experience in SAP HCM modules PA, OM, Time, Benefits, ESS/MSS, Fiori, Portal
- Minimum of 8-12 years SAP project Implementation and rollout experience.
- Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- Understanding of process harmonization concepts
- The ability to conduct requirement and solution workshops
- Knowledge of solution techniques and methods
- Ability to lead the team and functional and technical consultants
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract role.