Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (Jan 17, 2020) from 5 PM to Jan 18, 2019 at 7 AM.
- Plan, lead and implement Information Security initiatives within the Company
- Keep abreast of Information/Cyber Security landscape and work with industry to evaluate potential security solutions, including product evaluations, pilots and proof of concept
- Review system design to identify IT Security risks and provide mitigation measures- Develop and maintain Baseline Security Standards (BSS) for servers, databases, network devices and monitoring tools
- Conduct periodic BSS compliance assessment against servers, databases, network equipment and monitoring tools
- Conduct Penetration Test, Source Code Vulnerability Assessment and Vulnerability Assessment (VA)
- Review threat intelligence reports to identify threats and take appropriate actions to improve the security posture
- Assist Technical Project Manager to manage the implementation and operation of Information Security projects.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or System Security and related studies.
- Minimally 5 years’ relevant IT working experience in areas of IT Risk, Governance or Information/Cyber security
- Good knowledge of industry best practices and frameworks pertaining to IT Controls (IM8, MAS TRM Guideline, COBIT, ISO27001/2 etc)
- Possess in-depth hands-on experience in one or more of the following areas: Infrastructure, Database, Network, Application or Mainframe
- Preferably has experience in IT Risk management or Secure Software Development Architecture
- Preferably possess one or more appropriate IT security certifications, such as CISSP, CRISC, CISM, CISA, CEH, etc