i) Set system delivery processes - Establish goals and priorities, design, planning, day-to-day delivery, deployment, and advanced knowledge of systems - Align system administration with overall strategic IT service direction and business needs - Assist with the development of business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for spending and initiatives - Anticipate internal and/or external business challenges and/or regulatory issues - Develop policies, procedures, and controls to ensure system security ii) Develop New Systems - Partner with stakeholders to recommend innovative and automated approaches for system administration - Define systems requirements for new technology implementations - Prepare for system expansion by studying plans and requirements - Oversee the design, maintenance and implementation of the systems - Prioritise tasks to ensure projects are implemented in accordance with project plans and budgets iii) Optimise Systems Performance - Recommend process, product or service improvements, resource optimisation and cost savings - Oversee hardware and software upgrades - Recommend new technologies, methodologies, systems or opportunities for cost savings, security and service quality improvement iv) Manage Teams - Oversee team management including budgets, forecasting, work allocations and staffing - Develop staff through ongoing coaching, mentoring and career discussions - Define common goals, direction and accountability among staff - Drive effective performance management practices within department in accordance with company policies and procedures
- At least 15 years of IT industry experience with at least 6 years of relevant hands-on experience in technical delivery of large scale projects.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work as a team across different group of stakeholders.
- Good leadership quality and able to articulate the technical requirements to different level of stakeholders.
- Good technical knowledge and skills in datacenter, network, server, storage and backup.
- Good technical skills in MS Windows Server, Linux and Unix as well as VMware and HyperV.
- Experience in the managing IT projects for healthcare industry is an added advantage but not mandatory.
- CITPM/PMP/Prince 2/ITIL certification will have added advantage.