- Use your knowledge to plan and deliver data warehouse and storage
- Lead the application architecture for Big Data solutions with focus on Apache Spark, Hive and Hadoop eco-system
- Lead the architecture conversation with project stakeholders both within and outside the organisation
- Stay up to date with business best practice in using and retrieving data
- Design, develop, adapt and maintain data warehouse architecture
- Customize storage and extraction, metadata, and information repositories
- Create and use effective metrics and monitoring processes
- Support deal teams by providing subject knowledge and solutions for client proposals
- Travel as required.
- Database, storage, collection and aggregation models, techniques and technologies – and how to apply them in business
- Using Apache Spark, Hive and Hadoop eco-system. Exposure to real-time data integration is preferred.
- Understand how business intelligence tools work with Big Data systems
- Effort estimation in support of project delivery or pre-sales effort
- Experience in structured problem solving. You don’t hesitate to roll up your sleeves to solve code related issues.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract role