- Daily health monitoring of production database system and data integrity checks
- Database migration and performance monitoring
- System / data backup, disaster recovery
- Carry out periodical production patch and upgrade management
- Automate and monitor huge file transfer for archiving
- Work with users and vendors to take timely and appropriate steps to resolve and troubleshoot issues impacting service levels and conduct root cause analysis
- Enforce security standards for databases
- Keep abreast of advances in database technologies to identify opportunities to fine tune and optimize databases and related system infrastructure
- Database administration and management (capacity planning, installation, backup, recovery, monitoring, Performance optimizations, troubleshooting, load/hardware analysis mapping, security etc.)
- Query optimization and tuning skills, analysis and troubleshooting interactions between databases, operating systems and applications with regard to performance and resources usage
- Creating database tables, setting up indexes, data constraints and DB views Analyze, predict through trend analysis and resolve database system, storage and application issues
- Review existing software architecture and contribute to improving on the future architecture for stability and a maximum of performance
- Collect and analyze database performance information; identify and implement solutions for performance problems
- Degree, preferably IT or Engineering-related.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in DBA and operation management in MS SQL Enterprise Server
- Proficient in Linux / Unix environment shell scripting
- Familiar with virtualization technologies
- Experience in setting up and supporting database mirroring, failover clustering would be advantageous
- Relevant working experience as an MYSQL/ MARIA DB / MS SQL Database Administrator in production environment would be advantageous
- Strong understanding in Database clustering techniques and operations
- Past working experience in Cloud environment is an advantage
- Able to handle demanding service response and recovery turnaround
- Able to manage daily support tasks to meet stringent SLA requirements
- Good analytical skills with ability to work with others to resolve problems.
- Good organization skills, with ability to properly document and track information.
- Preferably with Microsoft Certification and/or ITIL certification.
Shortlisted candidate will be offered a 1 year Agency Contract employment