- Apprised of the current state of computer security in place in the organization
- Proactive in preventing Cyber-Security Incident
- To perform technical security assessment for IT & Network components - Vulnerability assessment, Penetration testing, Opportunistic Hacking, Web application security testing, Security source code review etc.
- Perform PenTest, Vulnerability Assessment & Risk Assessment
- To monitor and track the identified vulnerability, issues and fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard.
- Be familiar with browser, Web service, cloud security, mobile applications security, and operating system security concepts
- Understanding of leading vulnerability scoring standards and ability to translate vulnerability severity as security risk
- Perform forensic investigation if required.
- Review all security logs.
- Plan maintenance for all the security equipment for patching.
- Degree Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent, consideration will be given to experience and certifications in lieu of degree.
- At least 5 years’ experience in cyber security
- Technically proficient and up-to-date in basic computer security policies and practices
- Strong in technical skill
- Able to handle demanding service response and recovery turnaround
- Able to manage daily support tasks to meet stringent SLA requirements
- Excellent scheduling and multitasking skills
- Meticulous and process-oriented
- Good analytical skills with ability to work with others to resolve problems.
- Good organization skills, with ability to properly document and track information.
- Dynamic, customer oriented, experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Certifications such as CREST, OSCP and CISSP.
Shortlisted candidate will be offered a 1 year Agency Contract employment