- Designing, Implementation and integration of networking equipment routers, switches, firewalls, proxies and security appliances
- Lead the definition, design and documentation of technical environments.
- Deploy solution architectures, conduct analysis of alternative architectures, create architectural standards, define processes to ensure conformance with standards, institute solution-testing criteria, define a solution’s cost of ownership, and promote a clear and consistent business vision through technical architectures.
- Troubleshoot, resolve and find out root cause of network and security issues.
- At least 10-12 years of experience, in network design and architecting
- Good network management skills and ability to participate and/or lead the resolution of infrastructure issues
- Experienced in network administration and or implementation
- Able to conceptualize, present and articulate features and benefits to customers
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract role