- Develop, deploy, and maintain SharePoint applications.
- Conduct user requirement analysis for the development/ implementation of new systems and enhancements to existing systems.
- Evaluate potential solutions and make recommendations to resolve business problems.
- Involvement in the system integration testing phase prior to implementation.
- Plan and coordinate end-user training for any system implementations or enhancements.
- Support the team in defining project requirements, tracking and documentation.
- Diploma / Degree in Information Technology
- Minimum 5 years experience in Sharepoint development with experience K2 and/or .Net
- Strong skillset in SharePoint implementation.
- Strong Analytical skills and well verse with problem resolution methodologies
Shortlisted candidates will be offered either a Permanent or 2 Years Direct Contract employment.