- Designs, develops, maintains and administers transactional and analytical data structures or medium complexity software code which translates business requirements into technology terms.
- Develop complex algorithms and programming code for software solutions according to the required specifications.
- Work closely with the Business Analysts (Product Owners) and receive detailed business / user requirement specifications that identify the goal of the program and use this to assist with the preparation of a functional requirements document
- Transform the detailed requirements into a complete, detailed systems design document which focuses on how to deliver the required functionality.
- Converts a design into a complete information system including acquiring and installing the systems environment, creating and testing databases, preparing test case procedures etc
- Integration and Testing
- Min 5 years of application development experience
- Degree in Computer Science or related subject, or equivalent experience
- Strong development experience in .Net development.
- Good knowledge on software design and the software development life cycle (SDLC)