- Reporting to Service Delivery Manager/PM, responsible for problem and Incident management and ensure SLA’s are achieved and client expectations are met (or exceeded).
- Participate in Technical Development, Customization and Implementation of Change Requests in existing Microsoft Dynamics CRM or .Net Projects
- Ensure the Client’s systems are well understood.
- Troubleshoot and Debug systems under maintenance with ability to identify and resolve critical technical issues
- Participate in New Projects whenever required
- Degree in Computer Science or related subject, or equivalent experience
- Strong development experience in CRM development.
- Minimum 3 years working experiences with CRM upgrade and customization
- Able to provide business consultation for client with MS CRM Solution.
- Good communication skills.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a Permanent or 2 years Direct Contract role.