- Perform network infrastructure transition and transformation activities.
- Provide 24x7 support to achieve contracted SLAs.
- Provide the following network operations support services:
- Network Monitoring & Troubleshooting;
- Change Management;
- Asset Tracking & Accounting;
- Performance Management;
- Network Review, Security and Audit, Power Maintenance;
- Necessary Patching and Software and/or Firmware Upgrades;
- Main site & Offsite DRC - DR exercise;
- DC Network Cable Patching;
- Network Documentation Updates;
- Video Conferencing System (e.g. Skype, Polycom etc) for any ad-hoc events;
- Operations support for 1st level Cisco IP Telephony System;
- Provide 1st level operations support for Wireless Infrastructure;
- Any other Network Operation related activities.
- At least Certified Cisco Network Professional (CCNA) certified.
- At least 2 years of managing enterprise network infrastructure experiences.
- Knowledge and Hands-on experience in:
- BGP, OSPF, Multicast in MPLS-VPN framework;
- Configuring WAN network (MetroEtherNet) for a multiple ISP environment.
- Experience in installing, troubleshooting and maintaining:
- MPLS-VPN in Frame mode;
- Palo Alto, ASA firewall/FWSM in redundant and stateful failover mode;
- All applications in Cisco LMS, Cisco Prime;
- Cisco Autonomous and Light-Weight Wireless Access Point, WISM2/WCS in MPLS-VPN framework;
- Cisco Access Control Server;
- Cisco IP Telephony System;
- Network management software (e.g. PRTG, SYSLOG, Ciscoworks, CiscoPrime);
- Nexus Switches in High Availability mode.
- Experience in:
- Microsoft IAS, NPS, DNS and DHCP Servers;
- Disaster recovery activation and deactivation exercises;
- Providing network related administration and support for Microsoft Windows 2008/2012/2016 and Linux server(s);
- Using sniffer tools (e.g. Wireshark);
- Managing and administration of Cisco NX-OS, Virtual Port-Channel, Fabric Extender(FEX), End-of-Row(EoR) & Top-of-Rack(ToR) Data Centre.
Note : Candidates who are CCNP certified and with minimum 2 years of Team Lead experience with at least 4 years of managing enterprise network infrastructure experiences will be considered for the Team Lead role.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 2 Years Direct Contract employment.