- Conduct market research to understand industry and client needs – develop go- to-market strategies for key service lines
- Prospect and pitch to potential new clients and establish a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Source for potential clients by scanning and identifying potential business opportunities on multiple platforms and through networking
- Manage client relations by working closely with potential customers and partners
- Lead the preparation of tender proposals, pricing, internal compliance documentation and presentation
- Manage coordination and administration with customers and IT vendors/partners
- A recognised degree from a reputable University.
- At least 15 years of relevant working experience in managing technology transformation
- Previous experience in a management consulting or in-house consulting role will be highly advantageous.
- Experience managing a team and working with a diverse group of both internal and external stakeholders.
- Certifications in project management (PMP, CSM) and change management (PROSCI) is highly desirable.