Digital Transformation - Work closely with the senior management to identify innovation strategies that will support the different business areas within the company. - Support the management and business in scanning the market for innovative IT solutions, and identify relevant solutions that will be able to support business objectives and drive productivity gains. - Upon shortlisting of suitable solutions, identify business requirements, lead the project planning, develop business case, develop process design (including scenarios and process maps), produce functional designs, manage project delivery, provide quality assurance, conduct user acceptance testing and monitor post implementation benefits in close consultation with management and internal business stakeholders. - Engage potential solution vendors to develop tender specifications, obtain budgetary estimates and to manage the end-to-end tender process in the selection of competitive solutions.
- A recognised degree from a reputable University.
- At least 15 years of relevant working experience in managing technology transformation
- Previous experience in a management consulting or in-house consulting role will be highly advantageous.
- Experience managing a team and working with a diverse group of both internal and external stakeholders.
- Certifications in project management (PMP, CSM) and change management (PROSCI) is highly desirable.