- Installing, upgrading and patching databases to recommended levels
- Tuning and monitoring performance of databases. Design and deploy efficient queries, stored procedures and additional scripts to automate reporting and maintenance
- Supporting systems integration testing (SIT) and user acceptance testing (UAT) by providing insight to testing teams in terms of database
- Providing support for functionality tests as needed; working with IT teams to revise key system components based on test results as appropriate; assisting in the development of necessary supporting documentation
- Researching and evaluating alternatives and recommend solutions for business issues
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies.
- Participates in continuous improvement efforts in enhancing performance and providing increased functionality.
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 1-2 years of DBA experience in Microsoft SQL Server and Database Activity Monitoring
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.