- Conduct presentation on Network solutions to the customers
- Responsible to develop Network solutions that meet or exceed the customers’ requirements
- Provide expert solution architecture and design skills in areas of people, processes and technologies in line with industry best practices.
- Provide technical advice and communicate to the business community (Engagement Managers, Sales Account Managers, Bid Managers etc) on solution alternatives, corresponding risks and implications.
- Regularly communicate with and work with the delivery team to ensure the proposed solutions are deliverable and profitable.
- Conduct proper handover of details of solution offerings to the Delivery team upon winning an opportunity so that they are fully aware of the detail scope to avoid scope creep during the delivery stage
- Minimal five (5) years of similar experience in two or more areas in the Network Services domain
- Effective communication and consulting skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good awareness of information technologies
- Competitive spirit – A winning “can-do” attitude
- Core Networking (LAN, WAN, Wireless, DC)
- Network security (Firewall, proxy, IPS)
- UC (Unified communication)