- Provide expert technical pre-sales support for opportunities involving servers, storage and backup solution.
- Early engagement with customer in selling servers, storage and backup solution.
- Understand and gather customer requirements and offer complete & cost effective solution.
- Prepare solution writeup, bill of material and engage Service Delivery team for professional effort
- Ensure the completeness of technical terms and conditions
- Conduct/Lead in technical presentation and clarification
- Identify project risk (technical & execution) and provide mitigation measures
- Integrate servers, storage and backup centric solution with support from other competency presales solutions consultant.
- Upon contract award; conduct transition/ handover and briefing to project implementation team on the overall solution and design.
- Keep abreast of product technology and certifications.
- Keep updated of the latest technology and develop technical capability slides.
- Attain selected product/technology certifications to maintain our premium partnership status with product principals
- Conduct in-house technology sharing to fellow peers.
- At least 5-yrs Systems and Storage experience in HPE, IBM, Dell EMC, HDS, NetApp, Cisco UCS
- Hand-on experience with various OS (Microsoft Windows, AIX, Solaris, Redhat) and virtualised platforms (VMware ESXi, Microsoft Hyper-V, AIX LPAR, Solaris LDOM and Container)
- Good knowledge of backup and archival solution such as Veritas, EMC Networker, EMC Data Domain, etc.
- Good knowledge in virtualization and cloud (IaaS) technology
- Customer service oriented, good team player, technically inclined
- Must be effective in working both independently and in a team setting.
- Familiar with different product licensing schemes
- Product and technology certifications such as MCSE/MCITP, Server (IBM, HP, Cisco UCS)Storage (Dell EMC, HDS, Backup (Veritas Netbackup, Veritas Backup Exec, EMC Networker)VMware is preferred
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a Permanent employment