- Provide on-going application support and be involved in various stages of the SDLC.
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Conduct user requirement analysis for the development / implementation of new systems and for enhancements to existing systems
- Evaluate potential solutions and make recommendations to resolve business problems.
- Involvement in the system integration testing phase prior to implementation.
- Plan and coordinate end-user training for any system implementations or enhancements.
- Liaise closely with business users and build good rapport.
- Liaise closely with vendors in project implementation
- Support the team in defining project requirements, tracking and documentation.
- Provide 24/7 primary application maintenance standby support
- Diploma/Degree in IT related field.
- Min. 5 years developing web based applications with post implementation support, upgrade & maintenance.
- Proficiency in .NET code development
- Possess ability and experience in building portal using .NET code
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate effectively in a team
- Experience in DevOps, building codes in Containers will be added advantage
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year agency contract employment