- Consult, design and implement integrated IT security technologies such as firewalls, proxies, endpoint protection and/or cloud security solutions.
- Work with pre-sales team to craft out proposals for security scope of work and assist with demos/POC
- Consult clients with design requirements for cloud security and related solutions
- Work with various vendors to craft and deliver security solutions
- Design, architect and troubleshoot complex implementations
- Lead complex engagements as a security architect
- Work with other teams to implement security for infra, hybrid or cloud projects
- 5-7 years of experience working on network security projects with a wide scope of implementations in areas such as firewalls/IPS, proxy and bandwidth management, endpoint protection and cloud security.
- Certification and hands on experience in perimeter security devices, endpoint protection technologies, CASB, web security and isolation technologies would be essential for success in this role
- Possess technical knowledge in some of the areas such as such as: routing and switching, gateway configuration, Software Defined and/or public/hybrid cloud platforms
- Hands on experience working in cloud or software defined environments
- Keen to learn other related areas of security