- Responsible for the successful implementation of ICT infrastructure/ Cyber-security projects from contract award to system commissioning and/or service support and maintenance.
- Provide progress updates on assigned tasks for all projects in the weekly project meetings; as well as technical guidance on operating procedures and new projects
- Ensure that projects performed are in compliance with Company’s ISO quality standards and project management’s model
- Ensure all Service Requests and assigned projects’ tasks are completed as per agreed schedules
- Ensure that the Service Delivery is able to meet the Service Level Specification and to ensure smooth running the system operation
- Play an active supporting role in the development of project office within the customer environment to achieve defined functions and capabilities
- Reviewing project documentation to ensure that it meets customers requirement and conforms to quality management process, standards and procedures to minimise rework and system failures
- Oversee project team members to deliver project on schedule and cost while meeting project requirements.
- Defining project resources, performance reviews and post implementation evaluations
- Initiate, organise and attend project meetings and ensure project teams are kept fully informed about project progress, tasks, action plan and deadlines.
- Manage and resolve issues, risks, dependencies and impediments that may impact on successful project delivery.
- Ensure that project progress is reported in an accurate and timely manner to all stakeholders and project teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Computer / Telecommunication), Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience (as project manager or technical project manager) and proficient in project management with proven track record of completing multi-million dollar IT projects from contract award to system commissioning within a technically complex environment.
- At least 3 years of IT outsourcing experience with proven ability to work in large groups and managing multiple projects.
- PMP certification and/or Cyber Security Certification or its equivalent is preferred
- Project management experience in a systems integrator/ services vendor organization is an advantage.
- Experience in delivery of multiplatform technology based IT projects comprising networking, Security applications, database, systems (OS), security (including policies, firewall, 2FA, encryption, CA, IPS/IDS), devices and device management is an advantage.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency contract employment.