- Work with customers in gathering business requirements for data migration needs.
- Work across multiple functional projects to understand data usage and implications for data migration.
- Assist in designing, planning and managing the data migration process.
- Work with subject matter experts and project team to identify, define, collate, document and communicate the data migration requirements.
- Prepare data migration plans including migration risk, milestones, quality and business sign-off details.
- Manage assigned risks and monitor potential impacts as part of the data migration plan.
- Develop best practice, processes, and standards for effectively carrying out data migration activities.
- Perform source system data analysis in order to manage source to target data mapping.
- Perform migration and testing of static data and transaction data from one core system to another.
- Perform data migration audit, reconciliation and exception reporting.
- Manage cross-program data assurance for physical data items in source and target system
- Design and manage data accessibility/security matrix for organization
- Experiences in the following:
a) Project Management b) Data Analytics c) Employee life cycle data management d) Good to have e) SAP f) SuccessFactors Employee Central
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Direct Contract employment, subject to renewal