- Technical lead in the requirements gathering, system design & development, testing & commissioning in the software arena of training and simulation
- Interface with customers to understand their system needs and formulate proposal to support Business manager
- Provide technical lead and guidance to the software engineer team in the development, commissioning and support of system and solution.
- Evaluate IT software and application products and solutions features for use within the Project.
- Interact and Work with IT Network Infrastructure teams and partners for a quality technical proposal base on customer requirements and specifications.
- Involve in technical consultancy during business development phase to win potential new deal for the company
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electronics Engineering or IT-related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years experiences in a technical role such as technical lead, team lead, or consultancy role on software development and solutions
- Minimum of 4 years experiences in software development
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure, Virtualization, SOA Application and DB implementation.
- Experience in execution of IT projects with government agencies preferred
- Knowledge of RF communication, cyber security, software simulation tools and computer networks will be advantageous