- Acting as a technical lead to the team, to manage and guide team members in performing production bug fixes with quality
- Troubleshoot, perform root cause analysis and initiate amendments and testing for incidents that require fixes
- Train and coach team members in terms of the technical know-how and ensuring development environment and migration process follow processes
- Be able to analyse impact of upgrades and patches related to the application and work with team members to apply and test the patches
- Be able to provide detailed impact assessment on functional and non-functional changes
- Guide and track progress of bug fixing, regression testing, UAT support and user sign-off.
- Prioritize tickets for fixing with users and stakeholders.
- Ensure design and program codes conform to architecture and design standards, and that design satisfies functional, system and security requirements
- Investigate all reported problems/errors & initiate amendments & testing so that the system can operate correctly & efficiently
- Package and deploy codes into SIT and UAT based on deployment practices defined.
- Handover the fix to L2 Support team for deployment to Production environment
- Track, manage and report on relevant SLAs
- Minimum 7 years of relevant IT experience with 1 to 2 years of project management experience
- Demonstrate prior experience in managing a small program management of 5 to 10 team members including service delivery, client relations, planning and scheduling.
- Mature people management skills and experience in building teams
- Technically hands-on IT professional and equipped with the following languages, tools and technologies:
2) Framework; Microsoft SQL Server; MS Server Stored Procedure; Oracle; Oracle PL/SQL
- Strong customer-service orientation.
- Preferably to be able to front customer in technical/domain discussion and hands-on coding when necessary