Assist Disaster Recovery Manager in the following areas : - Plan, prepare, run as well as execution of organization wide DRM program. - Incorporate DRM policies, procedures, plans, sourcing strategies and scorecards for entire program components. - Conduct Business Impact evaluation of new or changes in business functions. - Participate with all related DRM audit processes. - Assist in maintenance of entire Disaster Recovery Program. - Assist every aspect of Disaster Recovery functions. - Assist to develop further the entire Disaster Recovery Strategy. - Ensure to track program to Disaster Recovery roadmap. - Manage and direct Disaster Recovery projects as per approval. - Prepare and run all Disaster Recovery testing tasks. - Ensure plans of Disaster Recovery are executable and complete. - Develop all training materials related to Disaster Recovery. - Manage entire Disaster Recovery Coordination process. - Provide program management assistance in other assigned projects.
- Diploma/Degree in Information Technology or related discipline.
- Member of the Business Continuity Institute and relevant certification is an advantage.
- At least 5 years of experience in business continuity planning/management in the financial industry.
- Experience in leading and/or facilitating DR/BCM exercises.
- Experience in project management role - to articulate, plan and execute projects.
- Able to work independently and able to handle situation under pressure.
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.