- The Business Analyst is responsible to gather, analyse and formalise user’s business requirements and processes . Lead technically for overall project implementation .
- To provide application architecture design to system implemented on JavaEE environment.
Gather, analyse and formalise user’s business requirements and processes, evaluate on feasibility of implementation and manage scope of project.
- Develop technical design specification and translate technical design into process/program specification. Involve in the design review session.
- To provide analysis and resolution of production system reliability and performance issue
- To front customer technical engagement in technical review meetings, project management committee and project steering committee
- Make changes to configurable items, which include hardware, software, documentation, etc.
- Participate in Coding and Code Review.
Assist in the integration testing, system testing, User Acceptance Test & implementation activities.
- Provide post implementation support (including production support and service requests).
- Above 7-10 years’ experience in working with Java J2EE .
- Min 4 Years of experience as Technical lead for complex web & web mobile applications.
- In-depth experience with MVC architecture, J2EE, Java, Webservices,RESTFul services,
- Strong software development skills, good understanding of object oriented concepts & design patterns.
- Self-motivated with an ability to work in cross platform technologies and to work on more than one project at a time.