- Infrastructure capacity planning
- Perform and define technical scope and objectives of architecture infrastructure implementation project.
- Perform work at the highest technical level with an in-depth understanding of system performance configuration and tuning techniques.
- Competent with LAN and WAN design, implementation and operations.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Management Systems, or related technical field.
- CCNP certification preferred.
- At least 3 years prior IT management experience with focus on process improvement, best practice, complex infrastructure management and vendor management.
- Hands on knowledge on Network is a MUST (TCP/IP/DHCP, DNS, Cisco Routers/Switches, Juniper FirewallsACL, Routing, BGP,OSPF, etc. )
- Excellent hands on knowledge on Network Monitoring
- Excellent knowledge on Loadbalancing concepts.
- Applicants with more than 5 years experience will be considered for Senior role.
- Working experience on Windows 2008/2012 & Linux systems
- Prior experience working in Telecommunication industry is an advantage.
- Proven ability to work under pressure in a stand-alone role.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Traveling within APAC region required.