Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (Jan 17, 2020) from 5 PM to Jan 18, 2019 at 7 AM.
- Design, build and maintain of the system.
- Providing best solution in optimizing the hardware and its resources to enable high resilience, as well as performance backup and restoration.
- Design, setup and maintain high availability and DR feature (replication, cluster, etc.)
- Implement and release database changes timely as planned.
- Deploy database and system including upgrading, migration and patching/
- Will have to work and review with the team on handling of PHP code.
- Proactively monitoring the database systems to ensure it is always at its highest performance and all critical services are resolved with minimum downtime.
- If able to write scripts to automate daily operation task, would be an advantage.
- Troubleshoot and solve database issue.
- Able to provide 24x7 support for critical situations.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Management Systems, or related technical field.
- Candidates with more than 5 years experience will be considered for Senior role.
- Good knowledge and able to handle both Windows & Linux Server OS environment.
- Experience in MySQL HA environment.
- Experience with PHP development and PHP framework
- Knowledge of Nginx, HAproxy, LVS, iptables, AWS, will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge on Hyper V Virtualization is a must.
- Ability to multi-task and support various stakeholders.
- Able to work independently and handle stress well.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.