- Lead the delivery team on providing day to day support of business solutions and maintains software applications
- Map out overall software construction plan and ensure that the roles and responsibility, objectives, commitment, deliverables and schedule are clearly communicated to team members.
- Track the cost incurred and the schedule status against the baseline execution plan, take corrective and preventive actions to avoid cost and schedule overrun.
- Establishing responsive business relationship with customers including problem reporting, escalation and resolution processes
- Managing risk and the impact of customer change requests, thence identifying service implications.
- Manage the delivery team for preventive and timely system issue resolution.
- Managing and monitoring of budget and controlling costs to ensure maximum achievement of revenue.
- At least 8 - 10 years of experience in Project Management, managing projects and team
- Experience working in SI companies
- Run Delivery and Development projects (non-maintenance projects)
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 year agency contract employment.