Implement New Systems
- Install hardware equipment, software and maintenance agreements
- Perform acceptance testing of installed/upgraded equipment
- Oversee integration, compatibility and continuing operations of systems to ensure minimal disruption
- Design new methods of highly complex reporting and presentation
- Conduct office automation feasibility studies
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- 5 years or more experience in Desktop EUC environment using leading methodologies (Windows 7 & 10 platforms) & processes.
- 3 years or more experience in RFP documentation, clarification, negotiation and completion of procurement cycle.
- Successful track record in end to end project management, user, vendor management and as a project lead for small to mid-scale projects.
- Experience in MS Windows environment & application support.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.