- Provide operational and administrative support for implementation of NS registration
- Manage public queries received via various touch points such as through telephone calls, letters and service counter.
- Verify financial claims and where necessary determine the documents that will be required for the assessment of the claims. (This is the job scope for Assistant Executive, Claims)
- Degree / Diploma holder in Business admin or related disciplines
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of English (written and spoken) is preferred.
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Office and Open Office application software.
- Able to work as a team
- Customer service oriented
- Candidates with claims processing experience will be considered for the Assistant Executive, Claims role
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 2 Years Direct Contract employment.