Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (Jan 17, 2020) from 5 PM to Jan 18, 2019 at 7 AM.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex Network related fault
- Design and implement network projects
- Change review and impact analysis for Network changes
- Planning future improvement and suggesting solutions to reduce network faults
- Plan, priorities and execute planned maintenance on network to support Network growth, address software/hardware defects
- Provide training to First & Second level Network engineers
- Manage and monitor network capacity through proactive approach
- Service level improvement on Network through design change, monitoring improvement and capacity management
- Monitor and resolve chronic issues related to Network
- Degree in Electrical / Electronic / Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Information Systems from a recognized institution.
- 4 – 6 years of hands-on experience
- Technical / Professional Skills Good understanding of Internet routing protocols and technologies including TCP/IP, OSFP, BGP, MPLS/VPN
- Knowledge of routers/switches architecture and software upgrade procedure
- Good knowledge on Telco, enterprise network and technologies
- Experienced in firewalls/IPS/IDS/Proxy/Monitoring tools
- Certifications such as CCNP/ CCIP/CCSP/ CCIE/ JNCA /ITILV3
- Possess good analytical and trouble-shooting skills in the area of technical fault isolation and rectification.