Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (Jan 17, 2020) from 5 PM to Jan 18, 2019 at 7 AM.
- Develop project plans, goals, and budgets; identify resources needed
- Develop schedules and methods for measuring results
- Guide and perform strategic analysis for the project
- Organise and manage all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion and successful deployment of the system
- Assemble and coordinate project team members; assign individual responsibilities
- Prepare requests for proposals and conduct all necessary meetings to facilitate selection of project services and products
- Plan and oversee the preparation and dissemination of project communications.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Professional qualification in IT Project Management
- At least 6 years of experience in implementing major IT applications systems, at least 2 years of which should be in a project management or project leadership role
- Prior experience in developing and implementing web-based applications using Java/.Net and SQL database technologies is highly desirable
- Possess excellent communication skills, written and spoken, with the ability to work and communicate with all levels of staff