- Engage all stakeholders to gather requirements on the network infrastructure to plan, design, install, test & implement systems in accordance with the specifications & service level.
- Provide network consultancy services to the customers for technical design formulation and clarifications
- Ensure all projects are implemented based on technical best practices and with high quality standards.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and provide end-to-end management of infrastructure disruptions or technical issues encountered by users, and plan infrastructure upgrade activities. Provide timely status updates to relevant parties.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for all implemented networks until customer acceptance.
- Assist in preparation of proposals and solution presentations to customers
- Attain key certifications for partnership with key vendors.
- Work with various network vendors to implement the project as a whole
- Identified to support Ops team upon project commissioning
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of network/programming experience
- Minimum diploma holder and above
- Able to lead a team of network engineers to carry out all project required activities and deliverables.
- Able to provide technical escalation support to fellow engineers to resolve issues.
- Has experience implementing IT network projects in a large scale implementation project and possesses key leadership qualities and high EQ to ensure project can be delivered successfully within the customer schedule and budget.
- Experienced in Data Center Networking Design and Implementation, Enterprise Networks Design and Implementation, Network Security Design and Implementation, Large Scale network routing design and implementation
- Network certification – CCNP minimum
- Experienced with SNMP protocol and network monitoring tools
Shortlisted candidates will be offered either a Permanent or 1 Year Direct Contract employment.