- Manage the service delivery of shared services to stakeholders and ensure SLA and customer satisfactory level KPI are met.
- Provide assistance in the area of IT service request, change and incident management for Data Centre Operations, Technical Services and IT Infrastructure aspect.
- Ensure customer requirements are handled through proper service management techniques where best practices and processes are applied, including timely reporting and status updates.
- Manage of IT operational risk and issues, system performance and availability.
- Oversee lifecycle maintenance activities of hardware and software includes preventive maintenance, and product life span.
- Assist in managing operating expenses of IT resource and service-related expenses.
- Review and recommend procedures, processes and policies to enhance data center operations and service delivery to all stakeholders.
Maintain the operation certification standard and involve all IT audits and assessments.
Assist in Business Continuity and IT Disaster Recovery activities and planning
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience in IT operations, service delivery or service management
- Strong understanding of data centre and system operations standards, with ITIL certification
- Resourceful, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and presentation skills