- Participate in Dynamics 365FO implementations throughout all project stages including analysis, design, development, test, and support
- Advise customer organization on solution usage and help minimize gaps between standard product customer’s business processes with creative configuration.
- Prepare Business Process Discovery Documents.
- Configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 FO financial modules, trade and logistic modules
- Prepare functional specification for customizations required
- Prepare User Manuals and deliver training to end users
- Prepare test script and conduct user acceptable testing
- Provide pre-go live and post go live end user support
- Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science / Business Management
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Microsoft ERP, D365 FO preferred
- Business knowledge in Finance and Trade & logistic
- Good communication and presentation skills