- Hands-on support for HR Learning Partner and HR Business Partners to map various learning solutions and learning programs with pre-established set of Competencies.
- Source/Screen and propose learning courses from local training provider and skills future framework
- Coordinate HR Shared Service admin team for the success of Total Learning Plan rollout for employees
- Understand from the line to understand learning requirements for each job role within the business cycle.
- Other L&D support as required
- Degree in Engineering or HR related field
- Must have at least 5 years relevant working experience
- Good knowledge and understanding of 70:20:10 in Learning & Development framework
- Ability to start work immediately
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 6 Months Agency contract employment.