- Design and Implement high quality, scalable and extendable SharePoint (2010 and above) and .Net (4.5 and above) solutions
- Taking directions from Project Manager and Technical Architects, design and implement solutions
- Participate in system design and prototyping.
- Coding and Unit testing for all assigned deliverables
- Build deployment packages and prepare deployment guides for deploying developed solutions to Test and Production servers.
- On-going application maintenance and user support.
- Conduct user requirement analysis for the development / implementation of enhancements to existing systems.
- Evaluate potential solutions and make recommendations to resolve business problems.
- Involvement in the system integration testing phase prior to implementation.
- Plan and coordinate end-user training for any system implementations or enhancements.
- Liaise closely with business users and build good rapport.
- Liaise closely with vendors in implementation, application testing, supporting application patches and upgrades in accordance with project methodologies and policies.
- Support the team in defining project requirements, tracking and documentation.
- Provide 24/7 primary application maintenance support.
- Successful track record in project management, user and vendor management.
- Experience in MS Windows environment & application support.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently.
- Experience in healthcare industry is an added advantage.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or
- At least 4 years of hands-on experience as software developer in .Net. Minimum of 2 years’ experience in SharePoint 2010/2013 is required.
- Advanced knowledge in SharePoint customizations using Site Definitions, templates, and development of custom web parts, workflows, forms, pages, integration with external systems and deploying the final solutions into the managed SharePoint farm
- Possesses an excellent understanding of business requirements and IT strategies
- Good Understanding of SharePoint server architecture and mid/large SharePoint Farms (i.e. web front ends, index servers, and database server architectures)
- Experience in implementing multiple websites on same SharePoint Farm with cross-site publishing, data integration and sharing features will be advantageous.
- Possess strong MS platform knowledge and skills.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract role.