- Gathering requirements from trading desk, sales team, project BA and other IT stakeholders
- Ensuring the product backlog is prioritized with business deliverables and scrum team has defined objective for each of the sprint
- Daily and weekly status reporting of projects to Project managers and business stakeholders
- Ensuring day to day production stabilization and addressing the business related queries and questions of Trading desk, Production support team and Developers
- Ensuring requirements are DEV ready in JIRA and available for grooming with development team prior to grooming and planning session
- Working with stakeholders operating globally for changes and planned releases
- scheduling and facilitating bi-weekly releases with developers and release teams
- Minimum 4 years of Business Analyst experience (not a PMO)
- Prior experience in Banking and Financial services - Hands on experience in JIRA, Confluence
- Understand Investment Banking terms, electronic trading and investment management concepts. - Good understanding of Scrum, Sprint and product development.
- Understand financial products like derivatives, OTC, Bonds etc
- Hands on experience in IT messaging protocols like xml, json, FIX.
- Strong experience in holding requirement session with business stakeholders and converting their requirements into FRD and JIRA
- Driving UAT testing with business teams and project teams
- Have strong SQL writing skills - BA or PM certification would be an advantage
- Understand microservices and Kafka concepts
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency contract employment.