- To support and grow the DevOps/SRE environment working closely with cross functional teams like product management, professional services, Customer Support, Development and Testing teams in Aspect Enterprise Solutions.
- Design cloud solutions that ensure most sustainable, flexible and cost appropriate solutions & technology platforms
- Hands-on automation engineer with experience in creating Infrastructure as Code, automating application deployments, and working with vendor APIs
- Create tools and scripts that help automate deployments
- Drive systems engineering design and recovery by eliminating manual involvement and leading continuous improvements that create an operating environment that includes dynamically monitoring, alerting, and automated self-healing and recovery.
- Utilize agile practices to ensure consistent and transparent execution.
- Work closely with the Cloud Architecture & Solutions and Cloud Products and Alliance teams and to deliver a clear technology infrastructure strategy to support Aspect Enterprise Cloud Manage Services Solutions’s products.
- Responsible for defining the System Development Life Cycle methodology and associated cross-functional tools to ensure adoption and continuous improvement.
- Masters Level / Bachelor in business, computer science, information technology or related field preferred with 8-10 years of experiences
- 8 or more years of leading similarly experienced DevOps teams delivering high performance; highly available and resilient applications and infrastructures.
- A track record of delivering infrastructure and supporting services utilising .Net and Java/JVM stacks.
Additional: The following cloud certifications are highly desired; - AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional - Microsoft Certified – Azure Solutions Architect Expert - Microsoft Certified – Azure DevOps Engineer Expert - Microsoft and/or Amazon specialist certifications - ITIL, CISSP or other relevant certifications are desirable - Experience working within software development or Internet-related industries - Strong understanding of CloudOps, DevOps is a plus - Familiarity with standard enterprise services (Directory Services, Information Assurance, Virtual Desktop, etc.), products (i.e., Oracle, SAP) and frameworks (ITIL, TOGAF, etc.) Working knowledge of large cloud deals based on AWS, Azure and GCP