- Provide technical helpdesk/service assistance via phone email and on-site support.
- Perform troubleshooting for desktop, active directory and basic Microsoft CRM issues
- Respond promptly to incident, investigate & provide temporary &/or permanent resolution of incidents escalated
- Support Windows OS, office software, and other Desktop Related Software & Hardware
- Other ad-hoc IT related assignment when required.
- Diploma in Computer Studies / Information Technology or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in desktop support
- Experience in desktop, laptop, computer troubleshooting, PC configuration and basic networking architecture.
- Experience Microsoft CRM is an advantage.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 12 months Agency Contract employment.